Are you ready to indulge in some delicious frozen treats this summer? At our ice cream truck, we offer a wide selection of classic and unique flavors so that everyone can satisfy their sweet tooth. Our Ice Cream Truck menu contains something for almost every taste, with options ranging from creamy vanilla to crisp mint chip as well as some unexpected surprises. We take pride in providing high-quality ingredients and creative flavor combinations — all the while ensuring convenience through our quick service at various locations across town. Keep reading to discover more about what makes us the go-to place for your favorite frozen desserts.
- 1 About The Ice Cream Truck
- 2 Ice Cream Truck menu & Price
- 3 The Ice Cream Truck Menu For Kids
- 4 The Ice Cream Truck Menu For Event
- 5 Quick Stop Ice Cream Truck Menu
- 6 Business Stop Ice Cream Truck Menu
- 7 Promotional programs of The Ice Cream Truck in 2023
- 8 The Ice Cream Truck Ordering Link Information
- 9 The Ice Cream Truck Operating Hours
- 10 FAQ: Ice Cream Truck
About The Ice Cream Truck
“The Ice Cream Truck” is a psychological horror/thriller film directed by Megan Elizabeth Freels Johnston. It features a talented cast that includes Deanna Russo, John Redlinger, Emil Johnsen, Hilary Barraford, Jeff Daniel Phillips, and Lisa Ann Walter. This American film, released on August 18, 2017, is produced by Megan Freels Johnston, YuMee Jang, and Omid Shamsoddini.
We usually keep the treats listed on Ice Cream Truck menu in stock. However, due to supply chain issues, some items may temporarily go in and out of availability. In such cases, we will make an effort to substitute items with similar products until they are back in stock. Please note that menu item availability and prices are subject to change without prior notice.
|Giant Ice Cream Sandwich||$3|
|Push-Up - Various Flavors||$3|
|Bomb Pop - Multi-Flavored||$3|
|Outshine Fruit Bars (Strawberry, Tangerine, Pineapple or Grape)||$3|
|Healthy Choice Fudge Bar||$3|
|Oreo Cookie Ice Cream Sandwich||$4|
|Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle Treat||$4|
|Drumstick (Fudge, Caramel or Vanilla)||$4|
|Strawberry Shortcake Bar||$4|
|Haagen Dazs Vanilla and Chocolate Ice Cream Cups||$4|
|Haagen Dazs Almond Milk Chocolate with Vanilla Ice Cream Bar||$4|
|Snickers Ice Cream Bar||$4|
|Dove Milk Chocolate Bar||$5|
|Magnum Double Caramel Bar||$5|
|Tollhouse Chocolate Chip Cookie Ice Cream Sandwich||$5|
The Ice Cream Truck Menu For Kids
Let’s watch video here:
The Ice Cream Truck Menu For Event
Our event is perfect for various occasions such as birthdays, staff or customer appreciation days, weddings, or family reunions. We charge $50 for the first half-hour of the event, and $25 for each additional half hour (up to a maximum of four hours).
Your event booking includes everything except the treats. Treats are priced between $3 and $5 and can be customized according to your preferences. The host may choose to cover the cost of treats or have each guest pay for their own. (We accept cash and all major credit cards).
Quick Stop Ice Cream Truck Menu
Standard Visit: $75
- Truck full of treats delivered to your chosen location within our 15 mile Service Area.
- (For availability and pricing outside our area, please contact us via call, text, or email).
Quick Stop Package:
- $40 worth of tasty treats included.
- Additional treats available at $3 to $5 each.
We’ll stay long enough to serve your treats and allow guests to take selfies with the truck if desired, then we’ll move on to serve the next customers.
Business Stop Ice Cream Truck Menu
Every Thursday afternoon, from 12 noon to 5 pm, we offer scheduled stops at businesses in Detroit Lakes, MN, with no truck fee. Employers have the option to pay for treats or allow employees to self-pay. Our menu is perfect for break times, special events, or any occasion you desire. Whether you prefer weekly, bi-weekly, or custom stops, it’s a cost-effective perk that your staff will love. Don’t miss out on the opportunity to have The Ice Cream Truck visit your business regularly.
Promotional programs of The Ice Cream Truck in 2023
Join us for an exciting event in Lake Park, MN at the Wet & Wild Water Party from 5-8 pm tonight. Bring your family and show your support for a great cause. We are proud to donate 10% of our sales to the Lake Park Betterment Association projects, which includes the Lake Park Pool.
Additionally, we are thrilled to be in Detroit Lakes today with special offers from 3-6 pm! If you would like us to make a stop at your home or business, today is the perfect opportunity. Simply let us know you’d like a visit (between 3-6 pm) by texting (218) 308-7765 or messaging us here on Facebook. The stop is complimentary, and delicious treats are available for $2.50, $3.50, and $4.50.
The Ice Cream Truck Ordering Link Information
|Ordering Link Information|
|Go to sevice area||https://www.theicecreamtruck.com/service-area-map|
|Address||Doniphan, MO, US · Poplar Bluff, MO, US|
|Phone number||+1 218-308-7765 or (218) 308-7765|
Note: Bookings with The Ice Cream Truck menu can be canceled within 24 hours to receive a full refund of your booking fee. Please note that menu item availability and prices are subject to change without prior notice.
The Ice Cream Truck Operating Hours
|Week days||Work Time|
FAQ: Ice Cream Truck
What is the purpose of the Ice Cream Truck?
The purpose of an ice cream truck is to carry ice cream, popsicles, ice sherbets, or frozen desserts of any kind for retail sale on city streets. It is designed to drive down the street and stop for its customers, attracting business along the way.
What should I get from the Ice Cream Truck?
Based on the rankings, you should consider getting the following items from the Ice Cream Truck:
- Fla-Vor-Ice Freeze Pops
- Snow Cone
- Strawberry Shortcake Bar
- Crunch Bar — or Candy Center Crunch Bar
- Oreo Ice Cream Sandwich
- King Cone
- The Choco Taco
Is an Ice Cream Truck a good idea?
If you invest in the appropriate equipment, provide a wide range of options, and consistently promote your business, you have the potential to achieve a remarkable return on investment (ROI). As an illustration, ice cream trucks generate approximately $300 per day, resulting in earnings exceeding $5,000 on a monthly basis. This demonstrates the viability of starting an ice cream truck business.
How do I know when Ice Cream Truck is coming?
To determine when an ice cream truck is approaching, you can utilize several methods:
- Use a locator app: Utilize a GPS locator app to find the nearest ice cream truck that serves Blue Bunny and other popular flavors. Simply enter your location to view a list of nearby trucks. Whether you’re in Kansas City, St. Louis, San Francisco, or San Jose, this app will provide you with up-to-date information.
- Check social media: Follow ice cream or food truck businesses on platforms like Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram to receive current location updates. These businesses are known for sharing their whereabouts regularly.
- Ask the community: Seek assistance from local community groups on platforms like Facebook or Nextdoor. By inquiring, you may obtain information on nearby ice cream trucks available in your area.
- Listen for trucks: Pay attention to the music and melodies frequently played by ice cream trucks, especially in residential regions. By listening carefully, you can often determine their proximity.
- Contact the ice cream catering business owner: If you are aware of the name of an ice cream truck, you can usually find their contact information on their website or social media page. By reaching out to them via phone call, you can inquire about their current location. This is also the method to use if you wish to have ice cream served at a special event, such as your child’s birthday party.
Where does the Ice Cream Truck come from?
The Ice Cream Truck has a rich history that dates back over a century. Its origins can be traced back to 1920 when Harry Burt, a confectioner from Youngstown, Ohio, created a chocolate coating that could be used to encase ice cream. After giving the treat to his daughter, who enjoyed the taste but was not fond of the mess it made while eating, Burt unknowingly laid the foundation for the Ice Cream Truck.
Ice cream truck menu use dry ice for several reasons. Dry ice, unlike regular ice, is solid carbon dioxide that can reach much lower temperatures. This ensures that your ice cream remains frozen and prevents unnecessary melting. Additionally, dry ice doesn’t leave any residue, ensuring that your ice cream stays clean and uncontaminated. Overall, using dry ice is the perfect solution for ice cream trucks to maintain the quality and freshness of their frozen treats.
Harmony Saunders is the CEO and founder of Bamboo Wok, a family-owned and operated Chinese restaurant that has been serving the Manvel, Rosharon, and Alvin communities for more than nine years. Our delicious dishes are made from scratch with the best ingredients, vegetables are fresh cut daily in our kitchen, and poultry is delivered every two days.
So whether you’re craving Chinese food for the family or need catering for your next event, please give us a try! We know you won’t be disappointed with our fresh, authentic Asian fare.